Arlina + Chris

Better Late than Never
So I like to post weddings as soon as I possibly can on the blog. This one took so long for me to get up here, not because I was procrastinating, but because the wife and I went on VACATION. I hope that is a valid excuse.
Anyways, this is Arlina and Chris's wedding in pretty Livermore, CA. These guys are so stinking in love, it was ridiculous. They did the first peek before and cried their eyeballs out and also at the ceremony, so double cry session. It was awesome. They also did something I wish I did at mine. They took a photo of themselves at the alter- AWESOME!!!!
Well. Enjoy!!!
























1 comment:

Deann B. said...

Love Mom's expression during the mother-son dance and that last shot is smokin'! (Ha ha... couldn't resist. That last shot IS stellar, though.)