Moller family

On Tuesday I had the opportunity to photograph the super cute Moller family. I was pretty excited because I usually don't get the chance to photograph families... only couples. For some reason I was really nervous. I think I got nervous because kids are so cute and people have expectations. I get scared of expectations. I like to work with what I got with a free mind and let the moments happen- let the kids be kids and snap away.
While we were shooting, it got really cold. The poor little kids were shivering to the point where we couldn't shoot anymore. Luckily, I had a fleece blanket in the car because Kelli likes to snuggle up in the car whenever we go anywhere. Anyways, this was my favorite photo from the day. It just makes me happy. It's a nice tender moment.

No comments: