little look back

I went to Brooks Institute of Photography to pursue my dream of taking photos, and taking them well- I should say they gives the means to be successful. Anywho, I have done numerous assignments with numerous subjects, which led to numerous photos.

I randomly came across this image on one of my hard drives from my stock class with Rick Rickman. I had to redo this assignment cause I totally missed the point, but I came out with this image. It’s not an amazing image but it has numerous memories with me. So what I did to get this image was I used my Magic Arm to put my 1D mark II with a fish eye lens on and triggered it wirelessly so I could take a bunch of photos as I bomb hills. Well, this image is what it looks like right before my Magic Arm gave way and decided to drag my camera along the street like it was toy. My camera handled it like a champ.

I like this particular image just because of the swirl the motion made on the right side of the frame. It just caught my eye and made me spend time to at it longer, which deserves a little blog post J


No comments: