sneak peek- Christine and Bill

This is Christine and Bill, possible the most understanding couple ever.
I unfortunately forgot my battery for the engagement shoot, a rookie move i know but it will never happen again. Luckily I also have the best wife ever who dropped everything to come save the day. But out of the chaos we still managed to have a great time and score some solid images. I really enjoy this picture cause I was peeking on the back of my camera just fell in love it form the very beginning, its just one of those things. So HUGE thanks to Christine and Bill for being awesome!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Sneak Peeks are torture. I want the rest pretty please.

Michael Chansley said...

Nice photo! You forgot your batteries? As in camera batteries? I've almost done that before. Sometimes it's the simplest things.