Niveen and Michael

Better late then never... 
I shot this wedding a few weeks ago and life has just been too crazy and i totally forgot....oops. well anyways, I had the opportunity to second shoot east coast big hitter, Glen Cooper. He was super dooper nice and let me do whatever the quack I wanted. It was like being the primary with no worries :)
This wedding was too stinking fun. Niveen is from Pakistan and Michael is from Santa Barbara, the twist on this wedding was it was their second one. Their first wedding was in January in Boston all decked out in Pakistani wear and tradition. This wedding was their second and a little more Americanized  (I think that is a real word).  The ceremony was "normal" but Niveen still wore her traditional dress. her dress was my favorite. It is different from their first wedding but hand made by the same person from Pakistan. Each dress takes 1-2 months of crazy skills.... AMAZING!!!!! I would love to shoot more of these weddings. Anytime, anywhere! 















^thats me in the food thinger :)




2 comments:

Dan said...

Looks killer! I love the shot on the beach with the seagulls!

Deb said...

Great Pictures Dylan, I love the one with the bride close up and your right, he dress is amazing!!! Keep up the good work