thank you Asics

So I work a lot with a photographer in OC name Mike Medby and I usually assist him on the photo shoots for Asics. Mike asked me to assist on this shoot but I couldn't commit to assisting because I had my own photo shoot in the afternoon so I took Buzz up to meet the Asics and photo crew.
Holy smokes, he was a HIT! They practically ripped Buzz out of my hands and stuck him in the shot. He behaved so stinking well. He just sat there and looked as cute as possible.
This is Buzz's last photo shoot. Kelli and I took him to the hospital that night and you know the rest.....

3 comments:

Kelli Mayer said...

Buzz looks SO adorable (as usual) :) I love this picture of him and miss him to pieces...

James Mavis said...

Buzz was the best of friends. Always. Glad the world gets to see him.

David Eisaiah Engel said...

Dillon, you are fantastic