i made it on surfline, kinda

So I was killing time today on Surfline and was peeking at the various surf photographer's portfolios that they feature on the site. I saw the first photo and thought to myself that looks really familiar, holy smokes... I’m in that photo! Well, actually the back of my head is in that photo. I was the whitest guy for 1000 miles and was covering my back with a towel trying not to get burnt from the Tahitian sun. I was able to recognize the photo because I had one that was very similar to it. The second image below is the image I got from my boat. The rest are some of my favs from my little trip to the southern hemisphere.




^thats me on the right shooting on a small day at Teahupoo





1 comment:

Eric Dunn said...

Dylan, These pics are amazing. You are so lucky and fortunate you got to go to Tahiti. I am very jealous. I have always wanted to surf there!